Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.201 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,096 (元7,264) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)