Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.282 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,330 (元7,521) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)