Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.513 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 21% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,154 (元1,593) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)