Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 516%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.215 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 336% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨462,340 ($6,402) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Geneva costs CHF 1.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)