Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,980 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.457 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,587 (1,676 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)