Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,862 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.265 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,869 (1,406 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)