Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,659 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.261 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 51% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,235 (1,636 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)