Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.135 INR / NAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,057 (4,490 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)