Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.875 INR / NAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,544 (8,111 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)