Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.881 INR / NAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 42% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,708 (5,472 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (38 minutes ago)