Cost of living comparison between Walvis Bay, Namibia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.805 INR / NAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,950 (3,527 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)