Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.787 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,271 (3,740 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)