Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.005 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 26% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨103,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨76,555 (19,113 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)