Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.312 INR / BGN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 33% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,579 (903 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (31 minutes ago)