Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,223 (R$ 1,267) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (26 minutes ago)