Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 103% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,116 (€545) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)