Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.922 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 99% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,558 (€1,396) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)