Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,991 (45,907 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)