Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,489 (55,187 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)