Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 40% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,394 (руб 82,006) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)