Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.131 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,812 (руб 42,270) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)