Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,825 (руб 26,699) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)