Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.049 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,333 (руб 81,339) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)