Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.241 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 97% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,600 (€355) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)