Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.246 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 125% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨235,791 (€2,799) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (41 minutes ago)