Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 99% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,153 (€440) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)