Cost of living comparison between Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 96% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,480 (€336) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)