Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.323 INR / BYN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 24% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨46,549 (1,356 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)