Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00337 INR / BYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 8% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,533 (4,018,115 p.) in Vitebsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)