Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.451 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨11,580 (4,725₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)