Cost of living comparison between Villavicencio, Colombia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02256 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 46% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,368 (COL$1,212,922) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (35 minutes ago)