Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02426 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,064 (COL$3,176,296) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)