Cost of living comparison between Villavicencio, Colombia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02227 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,842 (COL$1,250,047) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)