Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02126 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 49% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,252 (COL$2,034,428) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Quebec City costs C$450 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)