Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02161 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,750 (COL$3,320,039) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)