Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02270 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 53% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,153 (COL$843,741) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)