Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 106% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,201 (€444) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)