Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 52% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,742 (€328) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)