Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.868 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 32% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,669 (€972) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)