Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 61% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,303 (€1,179) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)