Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 69% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,377 (€378) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)