Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 16% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨109,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨92,061 in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)