Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 17% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨77,299 in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)