Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2018.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 17% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨48,768 in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)