Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00823 INR / LAK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 58% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,554 (3,591,857 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)