Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25515 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,408 (326,902 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (44 minutes ago)