Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.814 INR / BGN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,445 (1,677 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (40 minutes ago)