Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,093 (руб 19,770) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)