Cost of living comparison between Velikiy Novgorod, Russia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.066 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,356 (руб 17,217) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (31 minutes ago)