Cost of living comparison between Velikiy Novgorod, Russia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,343 (руб 13,384) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)