Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.400 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 138% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,562 (6,022 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)