Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.883 INR / BGN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,399 (580 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)