Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,381 prices entered by 664 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.224 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 146% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,543 (C$2,634) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)