Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,757 prices entered by 711 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.576 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 150% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨259,826 (C$4,675) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)