Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.922 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 107% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,662 (€1,635) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €21,095 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Novorossiysk costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)