Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02170 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,108 (COL$3,093,055) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)