Cost of living comparison between Valladolid, Spain and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,765 (€478) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)