Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,837 (€1,347) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)