Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 INR / RSD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 32% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,316 (57,862 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (43 minutes ago)