Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / RSD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,363 (57,187 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)