Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.564 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 222% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,441 (Bs 9,207) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)