Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela vs Agra, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 INR / VES *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 106% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨216,330 (186,018 Bs.S.) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)