Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.709 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 229% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,105 (Bs 6,126) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)