Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10361 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 67% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,926 (CH$201,968) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)