Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10366 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 53% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,849 (CH$471,234) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)