Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09917 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 64% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,713 (CH$309,715) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)