Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 130% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,111 (€1,893) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)