Cost of living comparison between Utsunomiya, Japan and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,940 (¥41,771) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)