Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.404 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,324 ($1,356) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)