Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.892 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,108 (13,175 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)