Cost of living comparison between Urdaneta, Philippines and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.388 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,151 (Php11,639) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)