Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.512 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 133% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,114 (3,876 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)