Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.441 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 130% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,885 (4,823 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)