Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.690 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 132% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,016 (3,773 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)