Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 135% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,332 (₩498,338) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)