Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05829 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 139% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,918 (₩513,283) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)