Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.112 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,662 (€1,481) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)