Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 8% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,459 in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)