Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02648 INR / MNT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,501 (2,473,519 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (about 1 hour ago)