Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02774 INR / MNT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,229 (2,387,077 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)