Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02756 INR / MNT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,694 (932,241 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (21 minutes ago)