Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05840 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,528 (₩300,163) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)