Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.979 INR / THB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,031 (36,391 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)