Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,425 (€947) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)