Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 INR / THB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,112 (34,337 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)