Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04280 INR / LBP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 44% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,978 (420,029 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)