Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.845 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,889 (1,687KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)