Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.272 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,871 (1,041KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (43 minutes ago)