Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.408 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,293 (1,939KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (27 minutes ago)