Cost of living comparison between Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.041 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 46% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,739 (614KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)